PUBG LABS: Racing Mode
PUBG LABS: Racing Mode
Racing Mode will soon arrive in PUBG LABS! Experience a new way to play on the Battlegrounds as you battle your opponents and race across tracks on the newly updated Miramar.
Choose your vehicle, buckle up and race hard!
- Select your vehicle at race start.
- Available Vehicles: Motorcycle, Buggy, Coupe RB, Dirt Bike, Mirado.
- Each vehicle comes equipped with a set of different weapons.
- Use the F8 key (Console: D-Pad down) to toggle the vehicle selection UI and change vehicles.
- Upon respawning, your selected vehicle will be spawned.
- Players are spawned in their vehicle as the race countdown begins.
- You won’t be able to move or attack other players until the race starts.
- Once the match starts, destroy anything in your path!
- At match start players are invincible for 10 seconds and 5 seconds after each respawn to prevent the frustration of being spawn killed.
- Racing Mode takes place at one of the two tracks shown above.
- Both tracks are 1-way, with a static start and finish line.
- Checkpoints serve as respawn points and you must drive through them to progress in the race.
- Going off-track for too long engages an out of bounds timer and when the countdown hits zero, you will be respawned near the latest checkpoint you’ve passed.
- Drive through red crates to collect boosts.
- Boost crates respawn a short time after being collected.
- Boosts can be engaged with the shift key.
- Using a boost brings you to FULL-SPEED. Send it!
- When killed, you will respawn with your boost gauge set to max.
- Motorcycles and Dirt Bikes are unable to use boosts.
- This is for balance gameplay balance reasons.
- Drive through blue crates to collect ammo.
- Crates provide a small amount of ammo for your equipped weapon.
- Ammo crates respawn a short time after being collected.
- The first player that crosses the finish line grabs the checkered flag and wins the race for their squad!
- 60 seconds after the winner crosses the finish line, the match will end.
LABS: Racing Mode will take place over two weeks, with Squads up first, followed by Solo matches.
Week 1 – Squads: June 3, 11 am – June 7, 4 pm KST
Week 2 – Solo: June 7, 16:30 – June 14, 16:00 KST
Week 1 – Squads: June 10 after maintenance – June 14, 16:00 KST
Week 2 – Solo: June 14, 16:30 – June 21, 16:00 KST
- Miramar, TPP only
- Squad mode (first week), Solo Mode (second week)
- Match time limit
- 10 Minutes
- Max players
- PC: 20 players
- Console: 16 players
- Minimum players
- Squad: 12 players
- Solo: 8 players
Notes When Playing in LABS
- LABS games do not provide XP for gameplay rewards
- LABS gameplay will not count towards Career stats
- LABS gameplay will not count towards Survivor Pass mission progress
- LABS gameplay does not provide BP or additional rewards
The PUBG Team