Effective Date: 31st of March 2021
- Who We Are
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing Your Information
- International Data Transfers
- Retaining and Deleting Personal Information
- Our Policy Concerning Children
- Links and Third Party Services
- Security of Your Information
- Other Agreements That Govern Your Use of The Site
- Your Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
2. Who We Are
We provide games (“Game(s)”) and related services, including, without limitation, official site (“Site(s)”), customer service and forum service (Collectively, “Service(s)”).
3. Information We Collect
We collect information about you and the Services that you use. Information may also be required to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract with you (such as to provide Service at your request), and failure to provide any information may result in our inability to provide requested services or products.
1) Collecting information directly from you
You may provide us with the following information when playing our Game. The information you provide us may differ in some cases. For example, these include:
– Nickname to create a character in-game
2) Collecting information automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you play our Games and/or Services. The type of information that we automatically collect may vary, but generally includes:
– IP address
– MAC address
– Player statistics(e.g. Number of games played, Kill/Death, headshot ratio, game playtime, etc.)
– Information related to users computers, devices, operating systems, hardware, and software
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for a variety of purposes, primarily, to provide the Service to players and to improve quality of the Service. These include:
– Solve technical problem and improve quality of the Service
– Identification of individual players to provide the Game service
– Technical protection against usage of unauthorized programs
– Preventing inappropriate gameplay that could harm other players
– Tracking usage patterns and analyzing trends of players, calculate statistics on service use
– Searching player statistics and provision of leaderboard
In the majority of cases, processing of your personal information will be justified on the basis that:
– the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our Service, we use your information to maintain your account and your profile and to provide Service and customer support to you.
– the processing is in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. One of our legitimate interests are to use website user and visitor data to conduct and develop our Service and business activities with them. We may also analyze players’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our Service, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
– the processing is necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation: For example, we may process your personal information to comply with applicable accounting rules which require keeping accounting records and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement.
5. Sharing Your Information
We give permission to third parties, including service providers which process personal information on behalf of us to provide customer support and to manage community. Examples of these third parties include:
– our business partners (for example, in order for them to provide you with discounts or offers that may interest you)
– third party program restriction providers to block cheating tools and unauthorized programs
– cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services
– payment service providers to assist with payment for transactions or providing withdrawing service for sellers
– marketing platforms and providers of analytics services relating to players’ behavior, in order to tailor the Service and to conduct marketing activities.
– online survey service providers in order to improve the game service
– Third party services that provide services through Open API that provides in-game record of players.
6. International Data Transfers
We operate globally and transfer your data to countries and other regions where you are located. If your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of personal information.
Additionally, when information transferred from the European Union, we will also take steps to ensure that your information a receives the same level of protection as if it remained within the EU, including by entering into data transfer agreements using the European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, obtain your explicit consent, or by relying on certification schemes such as the EU – US Privacy Shield. You have a right to obtain details of the mechanism under which your information is transferred outside of the EU by contacting [email protected]
7. Retaining and Deleting Personal Information
8. Our Policy Concerning Children
We do not knowingly collect, use or share any personal information about children (generally considered to be under the age of 13 in the U.S., under the age of 16 in Europe or depending on the country where you reside) without verifiable parental consent or as permitted by law. Some of the features on our Games and Services are age-gated so that they are not available for use by children. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, you can contact us and request your child’s information to be deleted from our system.
9. Links and Third Party Services
10. Security of Your Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive the information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on the Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Other Agreements That Govern Your Use of The Site
12. Your Privacy Rights
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal information. To make a request concerning your rights or if you have any other question, please contact us by sending an email to the address specified in the “Contact Us” section. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. In certain countries, including in the EU, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal information. The data protection authority you can lodge a complaint with notably may be that of your habitual residence, where you work or where we are established.
If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights. For more information concerning your privacy rights, please review our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
14. Contact Us